The Johnny A Rockstone Band
- Member Identification Number and Ticket Referral Number: jar3991
- Membership Level: E Prodigy (Ensemble Prodigy)
- Affiliate Level: Silver
- Website: www.iMi.music/Rockstone/jar3991
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- https://psijax.edu/medicine/genertic-prozac-cheap-online/50/ https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/environment-research-paper-topics/17/ how internet change our life essay pay to complete homework notizie sul cialis cost of cialis on prescription essay in hindi language effetti viagra sul cuoretoro source site new year essay for students how to write good essay need help ged essay go site viagra best selling art book ebay find from huge nonfiction thesis variety go to link cialis over the counter in the usa sample thesis title for nursing educational research newspaper article go to link cialis in combinatie met xtc https://learnatcentral.org/mla/911-terrorist-attack-essays/34/ ivemend 150mg clomid https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/516-research-paper-on-seniors-in-canada/ https://sanctuaryforest.org/prompts/free-essays-gender-issues/19/ click case study examples veterinary go https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/buy-buspar-online-canadian-pharmacy-without-presciption/63/ cialis taken with lisinopril source site Click Here to Join iMi through the Johnny A Rockstone Band.
The Johnny A Rockstone Band is…
- Andrew Penn: Lead Vocals: Synthesizer – Webpage: www.iMi.music/apenn/ajp4531
- Boston Frank: Lead, Rhythm, and Acoustic Guitar Webpage: www.iMi.music/BFrank/bcf6592
- Carly Stix: Percussion Webpage: www.iMi.music/CStix/chs4286
- Johnny Rockstone: Bass Webpage: www.iMi.music/JohnnyR/jar2653
Videos of the Band Onstage
This, of course, is just a video borrowed from YouTube, but it represents the idea that the band can have an account as well as each member, and each member can sign up under the band account, so that band benefits from affiliate commissions from the band members.
Next Performance: July 4th, 2019 8:00 p.m. – iMi Center Stage. TRS® !
- January 20th, 2019 8:00 p.m. – iMi Center Stage. TRS® !
- February 20th, 2019 8:00 p.m. – iMi Center Stage. TRS® !
- March 20th, 2019 8:00 p.m. – iMi Center Stage. TRS® !
- April 20th, 2019 8:00 p.m. – iMi Center Stage. TRS® !
- January 20th, 2018 8:00 p.m. – iMi Center Stage. TRS® !
- February 20th, 2018 8:00 p.m. – iMi Center Stage. TRS® !
- March 20th, 2018 8:00 p.m. – iMi Center Stage. TRS® !
- April 20th, 2018 8:00 p.m. – iMi Center Stage. TRS® !
We were just a couple of kids trying to think of a way to do music and decided to go to the Independent Musician’s Institute and give it a try. We walked through the door and were greeted by other musicians who were just hanging out and the girl at the desk asked if she could help us. So, we asked for the grand tour and how it all worked.
After she was finished talking to us, the guys in the cafe area chatted us up and got us really wanting to join. It was awesome just to be in the building where music is going on and other musicians are welcome to hang out and talk.
We really liked the idea that we could form our band at the Institute and also create our own individual memberships and get started practicing right away. We all went home to our parents and told them about it and when they came and visited the facilities they were even more excited than we were about it.
Now we are on our way to making music together and who knows where it can lead? The best thing is that we can also earn money, being sponsored of course by our parents, by selling memberships and tickets to events and concerts sponsored by the institute.
It is the greatest thing since McDonald’s was created!